Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD

For those who want to become Mrs. Calvin Chen...LOL!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lixiangqingren
Administrator
lixiangqingren

S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol? Empty
PostSubject: S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?   S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 4:08 pm

I was watching some Behind The Scenes for FRH&S.H.E's new song, Xin Wo. And since Calvin was paired up with Hebe, he was extremely nervous and even practiced the dance with one of the work members. Jiro then went on to tease him about how nervous he was, and then he revealed, "聽說, HEBE一直都是他的偶像吧。" This roughly translates into, "I heard that Hebe has always been his idol."

SO CUTE!

Hebe's lucky that I love her, or else I'd be extremely jealous. I think it's adorable that Calvin idolizes Hebe though.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercalvin.forumotion.com
chelle
chelle

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?   S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 10:03 pm

Yeah, i heard that too... since the beginning of ZDNYGJ duet with hebe, calvin said he likes hebe...

but then i heard this story from SHE which is kinda cute too...
Everytime when Hebe and Calvin meet in HIM, calvin just non stop staring at Hebe and this make hebe kinda feel shy and one day when Hebe cut her hair, calvin get shocked and din stare at her the way he used to be... lol calvin really likes girls in long hair...
Back to top Go down
melodycopyrighted
melodycopyrighted

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?   S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol? EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 3:48 am

Yeah I heard about it too! (: He's such a lucky guy, dont you agree? Cause SHE is such a good and popular band, and unlike us, he gets to be close to his idol Hebe pretty much!

Calvin said that he likes Hebe, but he prefers her in long hair rather than her short hair now. Also, dont you realise that in many pictures of Fahrenheit and SHE together, Calvin is always trying to get close to Hebe? Like standing behind her or near her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?   S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol? Empty

Back to top Go down

S.H.E's Hebe is Calvin's idol?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD :: Calvin, Calvin, Calvin :: Calvin Chatroom-
Jump to: