Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD

For those who want to become Mrs. Calvin Chen...LOL!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelle
chelle

Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face' Empty
PostSubject: Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face'   Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face' EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=2.../saa01/mca1.txt
Translation by: evodrift @asianfanatics

Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face' - fan on crutches gave chase

Taiwan's Idol group Farenheit was invited to the marathon outdoor concert "WILD DAY OUT GRAND SHOW" performance. Earlier, other foreign artistes' have already arrived.
Due to their busy schedule, the four members of the group only arrived yesterday morning and immediately set off for the venue for rehersals then back to the hotel for a short break before their scheduled performance at night.

Although they have arrived at about 9 am, but close to 100 Fans; as if they were going to school were punctually waiting to greet them at around 8 o'clock. Although there were more than ten security personnels to keep order, when the group appeared from the gates; everyone rushed forward creating a scene of chaos.

In the mix was a fan with crutches. When she saw her idols, she started giving chase like the others.
It was amazing!

Along the way, the fans kept giving gifts to the group members. Amongst the members,
Wu Chun & Jiro Wang received the most. Both of them kept shouting to the fans to be careful.
The ever cheerful Calvin was not himself yesterday, his face was moody and only forced a
smile when receiving gifts from the fans.

Even when the reporters asked for a group photo, it's as if he didn't hear them and kept walking forward.
Aaron was also growing impatient telling the rest to cut out their smiles.

-------------------
gosh, im not sure what happen to our sunshine boy... i hope he isnt sick or tense up with something.. No
Back to top Go down
lixiangqingren
Administrator
lixiangqingren

Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face'   Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face' EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:05 pm

I heard Calvy was depressed for some reason. My heart's breaking whenever I see him like this. I'm almost afraid to watch recent clips of him because he always looks so sad. =( It makes me feel like crying.

But it's obvious he cares so much about his fans because even if he's not in such a good mood, he forces a smile for them. Gosh, I wish I were over there so I could tell him that I love him to little tiny pieces. =)

POOR CALVINNNNN!! I hope he feels better soon with whatever's getting him down.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercalvin.forumotion.com

Fahrenheit attends marathon concert, Calvin 'black face'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marry Us, Calvin! 嫁給我們吧, 亦儒! XD :: Calvin, Calvin, Calvin :: Calvin's News-
Jump to: